Monday

Resolutions


And I'm trying to eat better, and be more interesting, and work harder, and learn more, and appreciate what I have, and listen better, and stop interrupting, and be cleaner, and get more sleep, and drink more water, and brush my teeth more, and keep all my promises, and keep all your secrets, and to make an effort, and to be more open, and to be more honest, and to be nicer, and to be less scared, and to be more dependable, and to be more positive, and to have more fun, and to dream more, and to give more hugs, and to judge less, and to tell my mom I love her every time I talk to her, and to feed my fish everyday, and to stop skipping class, and to not complain so much, and to be on time, and to wash my dishes right after I use them, some of these things are easy and some are really hard but I promise one day I will get there.

No comments: