Wednesday
Yesterday
I sat in the grass with one of the people I love the most. We ate ice cream and talked about everything that two people could ever talk about. And she listened to me, and she didn't judge me, and she understood and if she didn't understand she at least tried to. It was really beautiful, one of those moments where you realize there is someone in the world who completely gets you and you know would do anything for you like punch someone in the face, or sleep over at your house because you don't want to sleep alone, or wake up early every week to go out to breakfast with you. Someone who doesn't care that you cannot pronounce the word always, or that you are a really picky eater, or that you cried when you watched Napoleon Dynamite. It makes me sad to think about the fact that not everyone has someone like this in their life, but it makes me even happier when I think about the fact that I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment