Hey I think I remember reading somewhere (maybe on Ashley's blog) that you might be interested in going to a Tucson Toros game? Well, we made the playoffs!!!! And the possible final game will be tomorrow, Friday (9-4). If you guys can make it, you should. I will post again later if I can reserve you guys tickets.
Oh no! I just saw this right now. I'm bummed I missed that... I honestly don't even like baseball that much but I like going to the games and eating ice cream out of the little helmet... I don't even know if they have that at Toros games.
2 comments:
Hey I think I remember reading somewhere (maybe on Ashley's blog) that you might be interested in going to a Tucson Toros game? Well, we made the playoffs!!!! And the possible final game will be tomorrow, Friday (9-4). If you guys can make it, you should. I will post again later if I can reserve you guys tickets.
Also, extremely cute cute ice cream cup!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers, Smog
Oh no! I just saw this right now. I'm bummed I missed that... I honestly don't even like baseball that much but I like going to the games and eating ice cream out of the little helmet... I don't even know if they have that at Toros games.
Post a Comment