Friday

Fuck it

I don't owe anyone any explanations.
I just want to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Listen to me, listen to yourself, you answer your "don't"s with "wants". You are repeating, has anything changed?; am I any different? Or am I metaphorically inanimate, an unjust reciprocation? Flip yourself off and just say erase it when somebody sees you. I bought you something nice, I bought you something warm, for when the weather turns. When will I ever learn? You and "looked more beautiful than I have ever perceived you before" in tonight are intrinsically linked. What I forgot to tell you today which is something I really regretted is that I am sorry I have put this upon you. This was an answer to you saying "I'm sorry", which is something you said a number of times. There, we are equal. But know from this point on it will not be easy to say "no you anymore." I simply can't. Black hair, please don't forget about me