What do you get someone who hates everything for Christmas? How do you pick out a gift that says thank you for rubbing my back while I fall asleep and taking out the trash at my house? What do you get someone to show them they are one of the most important people in your life? Something for the person that is always there for you and never judges you and will go get coffee with you whenever you want. Buying people Christmas presents is stressful, and I know all I want is a tree covered in home-made construction paper ornaments, and for everyone I know to be happy and healthy.
Tuesday
December 15, 2009
What do you get someone who hates everything for Christmas? How do you pick out a gift that says thank you for rubbing my back while I fall asleep and taking out the trash at my house? What do you get someone to show them they are one of the most important people in your life? Something for the person that is always there for you and never judges you and will go get coffee with you whenever you want. Buying people Christmas presents is stressful, and I know all I want is a tree covered in home-made construction paper ornaments, and for everyone I know to be happy and healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
& everyone to make us an ornament for our tree... That's what I want!
You guys are too cute
got you covered in the kitty department
Dear Miss Katie,
I have been doing quite a bit of shopping for the right gifts this year and have come to the conclusion that you are terribly lucky because your best friend likes leopard print and there are a number of extremely outrageously cute leopard print things out there. If she's in the need of a really cute straightening iron, really cute tights, really cute backpack, really cute dog neck collar thing, really really cute humidifier... I wish my best friend liked leopard print things!!!!! Damn! ;P
However Randomly,
Happiest of Holidays,
Miss Smog
p.s. the word verification is "kation"... awesome.
I know.. the only problem is she already owns everything that's leopard print!
Post a Comment