Wednesday

Aw man


I wanna eat solid food but I can't, I wanna go on vacation but I gotta go to school instead. I wanna stay 19 forever but I'll be 20 in less than a month... bummer.

2 comments:

EMM PEE EFF said...

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY OLD LADY?

Miss Soggy Smog said...

Hello Miss Katie,

I have been waiting almost three weeks and used up every single bit or stoner RAM I have to remember to come here and tell you this. I had a dream about your blog the night before my computer died and never had a chance to come here and tell you. In the dream, you pulled a Brittany and you had changed the name of your blog to "Always in September" or "Never in September" or something and there were like ten really long new posts and it was really super super awesome, I had the best time reading it and there were more details about the post but it was kind of a long time ago now. This is of course of little or no importance to you but I just had to come here and tell you because it was a really great blog experience.

Also, Happiest of Birthdays!!! 20?!!?1 You're so young!!! Enjoy it while you can!!!!!!!!!!!

I propsed you in my blog,
Cheers,
Smog

p.s. I really love that next post. !!!!!