Thursday
I got 8 more days of being retarded
The Supreme Court case Roper v. Simmons ruled that it is unconstitutional to sentence a person under the age of 18 to death. This case was won by relating it to the case Atkins v. Georgia a case which ruled it unconstitutional to sentence a mentally retarded person to death. An entire precedent, still standing today, based on the comparison of teenagers to the mentally retarded. When I was younger I wanted to be a Supreme Court Justice, I'm glad I changed my mind. John Marshall would be rolling over in his grave. I'm not saying kids should be given the death penalty, I don't think anyone should, but the reason certainly isn't because they are similar to the mentally retarded in brain development, ya know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So... Happy Almost-Birthday, right?
:)
Soggiest
p.s. Thank you for taking my quiz !!!!
Thank you, ya on Thursday, and you're welcome.
Post a Comment