Monday

"I guess Brittany and I just don't talk about things other girls talk to each other about and it makes me feel like I can't relate to them"
"Yeah, you and Brittany mostly just talk about math and weed"

At least somebody understands

5 comments:

Miss Soggy Smog said...

What do "other girls" talk to each other about?

Miss Soggy Smog said...

I want to change my comment to "You girls drive me CARRRAAAAZZZYYYY!"

Katie Morris said...

haha why do we drive you crazy? I don't really mean other girls in general I mainly mean weird girls at our work who talk about necklaces and their hair and weird stuff like that, girls who don't have much to say... ya know?

Miss Soggy Smog said...

My first reaction was "What do other girls talk about?" and then I looked at it again the next day and my second reaction was "Wait a second, what the fuck DO other girls talk about? Actually, what do ANY girls talk about? I haven't actually spoken to a girl for like a month [typing at someone doesn't count] and have no clue what I would try to talk to one about." But I'm glad you responded because I will never ever ever ever ever when in a situation with a girl talk about necklaces or my hair and if they ask me about my necklace or hair I will ask them if they want to smoke out instead.

;P
Smog

brittany said...

We must cut through the shit & get to more pressing matters. I like where your head is at.